Welcome to Anyblock Index documentation!
Anyblock Index Data API is a hosted blockchain API providing sophisticated support to search, filter and aggregate all data from multiple Ethereum- and Bitcoin-based blockchains. It is based on Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL.
Constructing a query and understanding what the Anyblock server returns is the most important skill you need in order to get started with the Anyblock Index Data API.
If you are new to ElasticSearch and/or the Anyblock Index Data API, you first should:
- Inform yourself about the authorization methods
- Read our elastic developer tutorial
- Familiarise yourself with the Elasticsearch Query DSL.
- Understand the elastic-schema and how events are mapped
- Leverage our example queries and build your own queries.
- Try all endpoints by yourself by using our Swagger API Doc.
You might also want to take a look at our SQL interface:
- Check the sql-access to our database
- Maybe start with looking at the entity-relation model
- To get a quickstart on how to use the interface you should see the sql tutorial
You may also find here help for our alerting dashboard:
- Visit alerting to understand how our alerting works
- Contact us to get access to the alerting feature
If you’d like to know how to use our Anyblock oracles in connection to Chainlink, visit our chainlink documentation page.
Please also visit our website and get in touch. We’re always interested in what you’re BUIDLing.