What is the Anyblock Index?
- The Anyblock Index is a searchable real-time blockchain data platform of all publicly available Ethereum-based blockchains.
- It is also available as on-premise virtual appliance solution for enterprise networks.
- We offer this solution as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), so you pay per month and can cancel anytime: Pricing
- The index can be queried using standard SQL or Elasticsearch DSL
- A list of all currently available blockchains and some key metrics can be found at the Anyblock Tools status page.
- You can create a Lite account for free in 10 seconds with immediate data access at the account sign-up page. Sign-up now, upgrade anytime!
- Our helpful documentation is available at docs.anyblock.tools (getting started tutorials, SQL data model etc.) and apidocs.anyblock.tools (API endpoints incl. testing).
What are the unique features of the Anyblock Index?
We are able to index a new block, all its data, including ‘translation’ in less than 0.5 seconds
Includes internal transactions
We also index smart contract interactions that are not visible in normal transactions
All data is available – starting from the genesis block up to the current state in real-time
We offering Service Level Agreements for our enterprise customers
Translates logs into events
Well over 90% of all function calls are translated based on ABIs or their signature
Can be used within private networks
Anyblock Index is also available as virtual appliance to be installed in non-public networks
After blockchain reorganizations invalidated blocks and associated data are removed instantly
Standard query languages
Data can be accessed using SQL and Elasticsearch DSL to lower the barrier of entry as well as programming costs and risks
Blockchain overarching technology
We are blockchain agnostic. We will also index e.g. Bitcoin, Stellar, Polkadot and many others soon
Why should you be using it?
Reduce Project Cost
More robust and more standardized features at lesser cost
We are experts in blockchain data and interfaces. Our index will reduce your overall project costs by reducing the need for inhouse capacity and specialists.
Reduce Cost of Operation
Updates and support are an integral part of our service.
Since Anyblock Index is a turnkey solution, updates and support provided by Anyblock Analytics will also reduce in-house capacity needed to provide this service.
Reduce Project Risks
Building in-house IT solutions are risky projects.
By using a readily available solution the project can focus on delivering business value. Using SQL and Elasticsearch query languages every developer can easily integrate and act upon blockchain data.
Deliver More Value Faster
Anyblock Index has an extensive feature set and is available now.
As a live product Anyblock Index is able to add more features more reliably than any in-house solution.