Blockchain Software as a Service (SaaS)
No need to run your own node!
Use our blockchain API as your blockchain RPC and get enriched archive data on top
Getting started and operating a blockchain project is cumbersome on many levels, but help is available. You can outsource your infrastructure needs to Anyblock: No need to set up blockchain nodes, wait days or even weeks for them to sync only to then upgrade them to a new version.
These efforts are a significant distraction, and the cost factor and outages are a problem.
Anyblock blockchain API to the rescue – fast, reliable & best value for money
The following essential software blockchain infrastructure API solutions are offered for 20+ public networks on a Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription model.
You get immediate access to Ethereum Mainnet (incl. all testnets), Bitcoin & Litecoin (incl. test), Energy Web Chain (incl. test), ETC, POA, xDai, … (and Tezos soon to come). And it works like a charm straight away!
Blockchain JSON-RPC API
- fully compatible to your Ethereum & Bitcoin libraries
- fast, reliable & best value for money
- loadbalanced with multiple nodes
- Ethereum block & transaction traces
- Query time usually < 100 ms
Blockchain Data API
- Fast response with ElasticSearch or easy access PostgreSQL database
- Multi-chain archive data with real-time updates
- Enriched data: human-readable names & scaled numbers
- Token metadata and smart contract source code and ABIs included
- Any event via any channel – so that you nver miss a beat
- Real-time API alerting – sub-second speed or reorg-safe after a few blocks
- Great for (distributed) exchanges, wallet providers etc.
- Flexibly customizable, so you can e.g.
- monitor accounts for incoming or outgoing transactions
- watch smart contracts for specific function calls or events
- trigger workflows in existing systems
Try Our Blockchain Software as a Service (SaaS) Today
No matter what blockchain technology you choose, our blockchain SaaS (software as a service) helps you reach your project goals faster. No need to run your own node! – Save yourself the headache. We take care of sync problems, node updates and network forks since 2018.
Or give us a call and get a free consultation on which data tier is the right one for you.