Alerting and Push Notifications
Any event via any channel – so that you and your customers do not miss a beat
- Real-time API alerting available on top of our indexed blockchain data
- Flexibly customizable, so you can e.g.
- monitor accounts for incoming or outgoing transactions
- watch smart contracts for specific function calls or events
- trigger cross-chain token bridges
- Configurable number of confirmations for your particular use case – sub-second speed vs. reorg-safe after a few blocks
- Relevant e.g. for (distributed) exchanges, wallet providers etc. and for great user experience!
Types of alerts
- Real-time smart contract event checking
- Incoming transactions on certain account addresses
- Monitor volume of transactions / token amounts
- ETH balances to never run out of gas
- Anything you can query,
from any of our blockchains!
Channels / Methods of Alerting
- Web hook / URL
- …and more to come!
- Regularly (hourly/daily/weekly/monthly)
- Triggered in real-time from any of our indexed blockchains
- Monitoring 4 different smart contracts with stakes > 26 Mio USD
- Check for unusual events happening: hourly check to alert email list
- Crypto payments trigger account activation
- Check incoming tx on certain account addresses: real-time trigger to webhook URL
Energy Web Foundation
- Keep token movement in PoA chain in check
- Monitor volume of token amounts transferred on chain:
daily report send via email to various stakeholders
Share & Charge
- Oracle for atomic token swap across blockchains
- Reliably manage the token bridge release: real-time trigger to webhook URL